INFORMATION ON THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
pursuant to Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 (GDPR)
This information is provided for the site "https://www.funhobby.it" (Site) owned by Fun Hobby Italia Srl, based in Corso Vittorio Emanuele 119 - 80059 Torre del Greco (NA), with VAT no. 08608541218 (Data Controller), as Data Controller pursuant to the GDPR.
With your consent, the Data Controller may process the personal data you have provided in order to send you advertising material and / or newsletters relating to its own or third party products and / or services.
The Data Controller may use, for the direct sale of the products and / or services offered for sale through the Site, the e-mail coordinates you provide in the context of a purchase on the Site, even without your consent, provided that it is a product and / or service similar to that of the previous sale (so-called soft spamming). However, you can refuse this treatment at any time by communicating your opposition to the Data Controller.
In compliance with the GDPR, we hereby intend to inform you that the Data Controller will process your personal data under the following conditions.
Art. 1. Purpose and legal basis of the processing. Mandatory or optional conferment. Consequences of refusal to process.
The processing of personal data is aimed at achieving the following purposes:
- to allow registration on the Site and access the services reserved for registered users as well as to allow compliance with the obligations deriving from the law or regulations in force, in particular, in the administrative, accounting and public security fields. The legal basis of the processing is the need of the Data Controller to carry out pre-contractual measures adopted at the request of the interested party or to fulfill a legal obligation;
- in the case of placing an online purchase order, to allow the conclusion of the purchase contract and the correct execution of the operations connected to it (and, if necessary according to sector legislation, to fulfill tax obligations). The legal basis of the processing is the obligation of the Data Controller to execute the contract with the interested party or to fulfill legal obligations;
- limited to the e-mail coordinates provided by you in the context of a purchase through the Site, to allow the direct offer by the Data Controller of similar products and / or services (so-called soft spamming), unless you oppose this treatment in the manner provided for in this information. The legal basis of the processing is the legitimate interest of the Data Controller to send this type of communication. This legitimate interest can be considered equivalent to the interested party's interest in receiving "soft-spam" communications;
- subject to your consent, for sending newsletters and for carrying out market surveys, also aimed at assessing the degree of user satisfaction, and sending advertising material relating to the Controller's products and / or services of the Treatment and / or of third parties, by means of systems such as email (marketing purposes); The legal basis of the processing is the consent of the interested party;
- to respond to your requests through the customer care service. The provision is optional, but your refusal will make it impossible for the Data Controller to answer your questions through this service. The legal basis of the processing is the legitimate interest of the Data Controller to follow up on the user's requests. This legitimate interest is equivalent to the user's interest in receiving a response to communications sent to the Data Controller;
- to answer by email, telephone your requests. The provision is optional, but your refusal will make it impossible for the Data Controller to respond to your requests. The legal basis of the processing is the legitimate interest of the Data Controller to respond to user requests. This legitimate interest is equivalent to the user's interest in receiving a response to communications sent to the Data Controller.
The provision of data for the purposes referred to in points a) and b) is purely optional. However, since this processing is necessary to make a purchase on the Site, your refusal to provide the data in question will make it impossible to make such a purchase through the Site.
The consent to the processing of your data for marketing purposes is purely optional. Failure to consent will only imply the consequences described below.
Failure to consent to the processing of data for marketing purposes will make it impossible for you to receive advertising material relating to products and / or services of the Data Controller and / or third parties as well as the impossibility for the Data Controller of carry out market surveys, also aimed at assessing the degree of user satisfaction, as well as sending you newsletters.
Without prejudice to the foregoing, it is understood that the Data Controller may in any case use your personal data for the sole purpose of correctly fulfilling the obligations established by the laws in force and the obligations deriving from the contractual relationships in place between you and the Data Controller. Treatment.
If you have registered on the Site, you may in any case change your consent for the purposes described above at any time by accessing your personal page.
We remind you that you can also oppose the processing of your personal data through the appropriate link at the bottom of any email with promotional content sent by the Data Controller.
Particular or judicial data
The Data Controller does not process particular or judicial data.
Art. 2. Processing methods
The processing of your personal data will mainly be carried out with the aid of electronic or automated means, in the manner and with the appropriate tools to ensure their security and confidentiality in accordance with the GDPR.
The information acquired and the methods of processing will be relevant and not excessive in relation to the type of services rendered. The data will also be managed and protected in environments whose access is under constant control.
Art. 3. Communication and dissemination of data
Your data may be disclosed:
- to all those subjects (including Public Authorities) who have access to personal data by virtue of regulatory or administrative provisions
- to companies or third parties in charge of printing, enveloping, shipping and / or delivery and / or collection of products purchased through the Site
- to post offices, couriers, suppliers (e.g. drop shipping sales) or shippers in charge of delivering the products purchased through the Site
- to banking institutions and companies that manage national or international payment circuits through which online payments are made for products purchased through the Site
- to companies, consultants or professionals who may be in charge of the installation, maintenance, updating and, in general, of the management of the hardware and software of the Data Controller or which the latter uses for the provision of its own services
- to external companies in charge of sending advertising communications on behalf of the Data Controller
- to the employees and / or collaborators of the Data Controller
- to the company in charge of carrying out the customer care activity
- to subjects that manage online payment transactions
- to all those public and / or private entities, natural and / or legal persons (legal, administrative and tax consultancy offices, Judicial Offices, Chambers of Commerce, Chambers and Labor Offices, etc.), if the communication is necessary or functional for the correct fulfillment of the obligations deriving from the law.
Your data will not be disclosed, except in anonymous and aggregate form, for statistical or research purposes.
Art. 4. Data Controller
The Data Controller of personal data can be contacted at the following addresses:
- Corso Vittorio Emanuele 119 - 80059 Torre del Greco (NA)
Through the contact form on the Site.
Art. 5. Retention of personal data
The user's data will be kept only for the time necessary to guarantee the correct provision of the services offered and in any case within the terms established by the legislation or by the provisions of the Guarantor for the Protection of Personal Data.
In case of closure of the Site account at the initiative of the user, the data contained therein will be kept for administrative purposes for a period not exceeding 90 days, without prejudice to any specific legal obligations on the conservation of accounting documentation or for public security purposes.
In any case, it is understood that personal data will be stored and processed for marketing purposes for the period of time permitted by law and by the requirements of the Guarantor for the Protection of Personal Data. At the end of this period, the Data Controller may ask the user to renew the consent to the processing of his data for these purposes or to make them anonymous and keep them only for statistical or historical purposes.
Art. 6. Rights of the interested party
Pursuant to art. 13 of the Privacy Regulation, the Data Controller informs you that you have the right to:
- ask the Data Controller for access to personal data and the correction or cancellation of the same or the limitation of the processing concerning you or to oppose their processing, in addition to the right to data portability
- revoke the consent at any time without prejudice to the lawfulness of the processing based on the consent given before the revocation
- to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority (e.g. the Guarantor for the protection of personal data).
The above rights may be exercised by sending an informal request to the Data Controller at the contacts indicated above.
Art. 7. Amendments
The Data Controller reserves the right to make changes to this information at any time, giving appropriate publicity to the users of the Site and guaranteeing in any case an adequate and similar protection of personal data. In order to view any changes, you are invited to regularly consult this information.